Re: Neus! Jemand im Berlin /Brandenburg?

[ FMSO.DE - Fahren mit Salatöl (deutsch) ]

Geschrieben von el jay am 05. April 2016 00:28:39:

Als Antwort auf: Re: Neus! Jemand im Berlin /Brandenburg? geschrieben von waldi am 04. April 2016 21:53:58:

yeah im pretty sure the engine runs on diesel.. although it does seem pretty strange for it to have diaphragm pump as you said..
i was thinking about installing a filter warmer to cut down on in filter gelling
https://utahbiodieselsupply.com/fuelfilterheater.php
the problem is that i can find this in Germany.. and it is too expensive to have it shipped from abroad.. I was hunting around maybe through alibaba i can have some OEM maybe.. and also something similar but in bigger for the tank.. and running this of a second battery.. maybe even a third warmer to keep some spare canisters for longer road trips.
up to now i have been trying both pure biodiesel and b80 mixed with conventional diesel.. and its ok for the day.. but hardens over the night.. i have small jar of b50 on my balcony.. and this seems to Handel the spring weather.. but i would like to do the mods to run pure biodiesel and not have to spend money on bio diesel..
do you know where in Germany i can find such this electric filter tank warmer wraps..
i have read about doing some kind warm redirection and second tanks.. but dont have space or money or abilities to do such high tech stuff.. i think two or three 100watt 12v warmers wired to a little 60ah akku should be enough to warm up my fuel..anyway it does seem like my engine redirects unused diesel back to the tank.. so in anycase any unused diesel warmed would flow back and warm the solid in tank?

Wie lesenswert findest Du diesen Beitrag?                 Info zur Bewertung

Antworten:

[ FMSO.DE - Fahren mit Salatöl (deutsch) ]