Hardcore

[ FMSO.DE - Fahren mit Salatöl (deutsch) ]

Geschrieben von waldi am 05. April 2016 10:31:21:

Als Antwort auf: Re: Neus! Jemand im Berlin /Brandenburg? geschrieben von el jay am 05. April 2016 00:28:39:

Hi stranger,

not just me. I Think, all the other veg oil drivers have the same opinion.
What you want to realize is impossible.
At least with the budget of money, you are able to spend.
60 Ah is not sufficient, and 100 W Filter Warmer is also to less for such a mass to heaten.
Palm oil respectively palm grease is one of the most difficult challenges.
Not just warming up the Filter and the tank, you also have to heaten all, and I mean really all of the fuel tubes and fuel hoses and magnetic valves in your vehicle.
My personal estimation is, forget that plan.
If you absolutely want to drive with palm grease, you have to take much more money in your hand and to spend it for the high tech solutions, you initialy wanted to avoid. Why do you think palm grease is much cheaper than 'normal" vegoil?
Correct. Because it is nearly impossible to use it in a vehicle.
The setting point of palm oil is at 10° C.
That means you always have to heaten your complete fuel system. Even in Africa you cannot simply drive with palm oil, because the nights become colder than 10° C there.
AFAIK there is no other way to get an appropriate heater band than to make it by your own with resistance wire here in Germany.

BTW: here in this forum, and also in the yellow one, we like postings with address and salutation. This offers a more friendly athmosphere in conversation sonni.

Viele Grüße

Waldi

Wie lesenswert findest Du diesen Beitrag?                 Info zur Bewertung

Antworten:

[ FMSO.DE - Fahren mit Salatöl (deutsch) ]